Man, this was a late post. It's the 15th today, but better late than never. Hopefully I only cover things from April..
So, the list:
- Signed up for the marrow program; so there's that
- Checked out the Toronto Symphony again; French Romance music (misleading name)
- Was in Waterloo for Easter and Dad's birthday
- PDI for the 42 condo; it closed shortly after. Looks real good
- Checked out an MSF recruitment session; pretty interesting stuff, but don't think I'm qualified for it
- Signed up for 23andMe; still waiting for the verdict after sending in my sample..
I think that's about it. Again.. piano took a back-seat, and I have quite a few smaller-projects on the horizon for this month, but alas, I'm not stressed out about it.