Looking over the calendar, the following seems noteworthy:
- TEDx Waterloo (real good)
- Went to Waterloo for a night; said bye to a couple friends leaving the country for 1-3 years
- No crossfit, but boxing 3 times
- A couple hot-yoga practices
- Sam Amidon concert w/ Yenner
- Blood-session #2
Still haven't submitted my bone-marrow stuff; I'm going to do that this week for sure. Volunteer-session at the end of the month, so hopefully something comes out of that. Piano will have to get more focus too. I need that stand; no excuses.
Let's see how April goes..